Currently new memberships are not being accepted at Ringwood Golf Club.
Application for new membership to the Ringwood Golf Club is subject to the following criteria:
- Applicants must be nominated and seconded by two financial RGC members
- Full payment of the joining fee must accompany the application
- All applications must be lodged with the Secretary
- Only the Secretary will post new applications on the RGC notice board
- All applications must be displayed on the RGC notice board for a minimum of seven days prior to consideration by the RGC Committee
- Attend an interview with the Club Captain prior to the application being presented to the Committee
- Each applicant’s name and details are presented to the Committee by the Secretary at the regular monthly Committee meetings.
- Once approved, the applicant must:
- attend an induction to become acquainted with the rules and by-laws of the Club
- pay the appropriate membership fee.
Membership application pdf: